Program Associate in Legislative Affairs and Intergroup
- Policy and legislative research and tracking
- Meeting/event planning and coordination
- Volunteer management
- Administrative and logistical support
- Outreach and grassroots community organizing
- Special projects
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication, and administrative skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the local, State, and Federal political process.
- Self-starter who also enjoys working collaboratively and with supervision.
- Strong inter-personal skills and the desire to work with people from many faith and ethnic backgrounds.
- Ability to multi-task.
The ideal candidate will possess a BA in a related field, and will have at least 2 years experience in government/ policy, research, event planning, community relations, or Jewish community services. Knowledge of Israel and a familiarity with the local Jewish community strongly desired, commitment to JCRC values a must. Spanish or Chinese language skills are a plus.
Salary commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits,
To apply send cover letter and resume to: